Welcome to the new Elliston Place Soda Shop! After the threat of closure in 2019, Tony Giarratana and his wife Lisa purchased the original Elliston Place Soda Shop business. Due to escalating rent at the original location, Giarratana began looking for alternative options. He landed just next door in a 1900s-era building once home to The Cumberland Telephone Exchange Company.
RGA undertook an extensive 5-month renovation to this building in order to bring the new Elliston Place Soda Shop to life. Project specifiations included: demolition of interior space, all new HVAC, plumbing & electrical, addition of exterior walk-up window, new patio/canopy, all new undergound utility services, surface parking, replacement of ground level floor, installation of new column footings & foundations, new interior ceiling support beam, and more.
Refurbished 1947 soda fountain from Chicago
Refurbished mini jukeboxes at all booths
Retro-insipired custom furnishings
Restored outdoor neon sign
Full-service bar with spiked milkshakes
Data & Electrical charging outlets at all booths