With Clients and the construction industry as a whole increasingly focused on green building and design sustainability, RGA has embraced this practice of design and construction emphasizing both long term affordability and efficiency.
We recognize the need for green building practices that help reduce operating costs and environmental impact, while increasing comfort and quality of life; therefore RGA is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council and we employ numerous LEED Certified Professionals to aid in your sustainability goals.
RGA is proud to have worked on the following projects that have achieved LEED Certification:
- Nashville Bridge Company Building – LEED Platinum – Nashville, TN *Highest ranking building worldwide in the Core and Shell Category.
- Franklin Police Headquarters – LEED Gold – Franklin, TN
- Richardsville Elementary School – LEED Gold – Bowling Green, KY
- Uptown Flats – LEED Gold – Nashville, TN
- McCabe Community Center – LEED Silver – Nashville, TN
- Western Kentucky University Music Rehearsal Hall – LEED Silver – Bowling Green, KY
- Cane Ridge Elementary School – LEED Silver – Antioch, TN
The following projects are in the LEED certification process:
- Highland Heights School – Nashville, TN
- Isaac Litton Middle School – Antioch, TN
- Ryman Lofts at Rolling Mill Hill – Nashville, TN
- Morgan Road Park – Joelton, TN
- 24 Jan 2019City Lights January 2019 Footage...
- 07 Feb 201928 Year Retirement CelebrationAfter 28 years of dedication & hard work as a Superintendent for the R.G. Anderson Company, Stev...
- 07 Dec 2018Associated Builders & Contractors Construction Awards of ExcellenceTusculum Elementary school in Nashville, TN was recognized as the Eagle Award winner for Institution...
- 02 Nov 2018CANstruction Design & Build Competition Support NeededRGA is participating in the 2018 CANstruction Design & Build Competition benefitting the Second...
- 08 Aug 2018Jordan Elementary School Ribbon Cutting CeremonyA ribbon cutting ceremony was held on Sunday, August 5 for Jordan Elementary School in Williamson Co...
- 30 Jun 2018Mayor David Briley Joins MDHA for Groundbreaking of Bordeaux TownhomesNashville Mayor David Briley, HUD, and MDHA broke ground on June 27, 2018 for forty (40) workforce h...