With Clients and the construction industry as a whole increasingly focused on green building and design sustainability, RGA has embraced this practice of design and construction emphasizing both long term affordability and efficiency.
We recognize the need for green building practices that help reduce operating costs and environmental impact, while increasing comfort and quality of life; therefore RGA is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council and we employ numerous LEED Certified Professionals to aid in your sustainability goals.
RGA is proud to have worked on the following projects that have achieved LEED Certification:
- Nashville Bridge Company Building – LEED Platinum – Nashville, TN *Highest ranking building worldwide in the Core and Shell Category.
- Franklin Police Headquarters – LEED Gold – Franklin, TN
- Richardsville Elementary School – LEED Gold – Bowling Green, KY
- Uptown Flats – LEED Gold – Nashville, TN
- McCabe Community Center – LEED Silver – Nashville, TN
- Western Kentucky University Music Rehearsal Hall – LEED Silver – Bowling Green, KY
- Cane Ridge Elementary School – LEED Silver – Antioch, TN
The following projects are in the LEED certification process:
- Highland Heights School – Nashville, TN
- Isaac Litton Middle School – Antioch, TN
- Ryman Lofts at Rolling Mill Hill – Nashville, TN
- Morgan Road Park – Joelton, TN
- 08 Aug 2018Jordan Elementary School Ribbon Cutting CeremonyA ribbon cutting ceremony was held on Sunday, August 5 for Jordan Elementary School in Williamson County. Jordan Elementary is one of three new school...
- 08 Aug 2018Jordan Elementary School Ribbon Cutting CeremonyA ribbon cutting ceremony was held on Sunday, August 5 for Jordan Elementary School in Williamson Co...
- 30 Jun 2018Mayor David Briley Joins MDHA for Groundbreaking of Bordeaux TownhomesNashville Mayor David Briley, HUD, and MDHA broke ground on June 27, 2018 for forty (40) workforce h...
- 02 Apr 2018The Little Pantry that Could Service ProjectMembers of RGA’s office staff volunteered at the Little Pantry that Could last December and wa...
- 29 Dec 2017RGA Gives BackSeveral of the RGA team members spent a few hours on a chilly December morning stocking the pantry s...
- 01 Dec 2017MDHA Groundbreaking of Envision Cayce’s First Mixed-Income DevelopmentOn Wednesday, November 29, MDHA along with RGA broke ground for the Envision Cayce Master Plan...