Western Kentucky University Ivan Wilson Fine Arts Center & Music Rehearsal Hall
- New 3-story, 26,000 sf music rehearsal hall; built to house the University’s band, orchestra and choral groups.
- Included the renovation of the existing rehearsal hall into a new percussion suite: a studio, practice rooms and an ensemble rehearsal space.
- Included: Faculty offices, 3 performance music libraries, 2 multiple story state-of-the-art rehearsal halls and recording studios, a second floor mezzanine and a 3-story atrium.
- The building was designed to meet LEED Silver Certification, and was certified. Building includes: a storm water management system, a rainwater harvesting and irrigation system and water efficient plumbing features to name a few.
- Over 75% of the construction waste was recycled.
Location: Bowling Green, KY
Owner: Western Kentucky University
Architect: Ross Tarrant Architects - Lexington, KY