Lebanon High School
- New 3-story, 385,000 sf high school
- Included: both a main and auxiliary gymnasium, both a main and culinary kitchen, cosmetology lab, caprentry shop, auto mechanic shop, R.O.T.C., and music & band rooms.
- Athletic fields included: football, running track, baseball, softball, soccer, and tennis courts.
- Other notable features: 20,000 sf field house that included concession stands and locker rooms & 5,000 sf pre-engineered athletic storage facility.
- Final Completion: June 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Owner: Wilson County Schools
Architect: Kaatz, Binkley, Jones & Morris Architects, Inc.