Bob Anderson, Chairman
Robert G. “Bob” Anderson serves as Chairman of the R.G. Anderson Company, Inc. and in this role, he is responsible for providing overall direction for the firm.
A Nashville native with over forty years of experience, he possesses extensive expertise in all types of construction. Bob’s leadership skills in project planning and project management position him as a genuine asset to the clients he serves and the teams of professionals with which he works.
Bob’s expertise and leadership skills have been developed through responsibilities he has been accountable for at all levels within the construction industry. After completing his Bachelor of Engineering degree from Vanderbilt University, he joined Rogers Construction Company in 1969. Anderson progressed through the ranks from engineer trainee, project coordinator, project manager, division manager, vice president, and group vice president to be named president in 1981. During Anderson’s service at Rodgers, the Nashville-based company grew from a small metal building contractor to be one of the most prolific builders of healthcare facilities in the country and among the ten largest building contractors in the United States.
In addition to his work at R.G. Anderson Company, he is a charter member of the Construction Manager’s Association of America, a former member of the Private Industry Council of Nashville, the Hospital Research and Development Institute, and he is a current member of The Business Leadership Council of Nashville. Anderson served on the Board of Directors of the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) and as its President. He served three years on the Board of the Vanderbilt Engineering School Alumni Council and the engineering school’s Fred J. Lewis Society and is currently serving on its Committee of Visitors. Anderson is a current member of the Executive Board of the Tennessee Council of Boy Scouts of America. He is also a former member of the Board of Directors of the Middle Tennessee Branch of Associated General Contractors (AGC) and served as its President. Anderson was recently named to The Academy of Distinguished Alumni of Vanderbilt School of Engineering.
W.Craig Johnson, President
In this role he is responsible for the firm’s overall operations and for monitoring the statuses of all projects, including cost control, conformance to the schedule, quality control, and safety. Craig also serves a liaison between the Owner, the Architect, and the Construction Team.
Craig has considerable experience in conceptual estimating on “design-build”, negotiated, and hard-bid projects. He has built hundred of projects over his thirty years in the construction services industry, including high-rise office buildings, healthcare facilities, educational facilities, industrial facilities, as well as multi-family housing facilities.
Craig has been with RGA since its founding in 1989. He has served in his present capacity, as the company’s president, since 2001.
Craig earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Engineering from Iowa State University in 1982.
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) – Current local Nashville Board of Directors Member & Statewide Board of Directors Member
- Former Board Member of ABC
- Member of First Presbyterian Church, Nashville, TN
- Industry Advisory Board – Department of Engineering and Technology – Middle Tennessee State University
- 11 Oct 2018City Lights Drone Footage September 2018...
- 02 Nov 2018CANstruction Design & Build Competition Support NeededRGA is participating in the 2018 CANstruction Design & Build Competition benefitting the Second...
- 28 Sep 2018Now Hiring Experienced SuperintendentsWe are seeking a full-time Superintendent with a preferred minimum of 10 years of experience in mana...
- 08 Aug 2018Jordan Elementary School Ribbon Cutting CeremonyA ribbon cutting ceremony was held on Sunday, August 5 for Jordan Elementary School in Williamson Co...
- 30 Jun 2018Mayor David Briley Joins MDHA for Groundbreaking of Bordeaux TownhomesNashville Mayor David Briley, HUD, and MDHA broke ground on June 27, 2018 for forty (40) workforce h...
- 02 Apr 2018The Little Pantry that Could Service ProjectMembers of RGA’s office staff volunteered at the Little Pantry that Could last December and wa...