Two buildings are now open on what is being called the Acadmey Park Complex on Everbright Avenue in Franklin, TN . RGA renovated the 1905 building formerly known as Cloverdale Hall, which served as a library and gymnasium for the old Battle Ground Academy campus, into a 300-seat theater for community productions, musical performances, workshops, and more. RGA also constructed a two-story Enrichment Center building that will offer senior activities, fitness classes, and programs for adults and children.
RGA is pleased to have worked with the City of Franklin on the construction and renovation of the Acadmey Park complex. We hope that these two buildings serve the community’s needs for many years to come. As always, we look forward to working with the City of Franklin on future projects.