With Clients and the construction industry as a whole increasingly focused on green building and design sustainability, RGA has embraced this practice of design and construction emphasizing both long term affordability and efficiency.
We recognize the need for green building practices that help reduce operating costs and environmental impact, while increasing comfort and quality of life; therefore RGA is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council and we employ numerous LEED Certified Professionals to aid in your sustainability goals.
RGA is proud to have worked on the following projects that have achieved LEED Certification:
- Nashville Bridge Company Building – LEED Platinum – Nashville, TN *Highest ranking building worldwide in the Core and Shell Category.
- Franklin Police Headquarters – LEED Gold – Franklin, TN
- Richardsville Elementary School – LEED Gold – Bowling Green, KY
- Uptown Flats – LEED Gold – Nashville, TN
- McCabe Community Center – LEED Silver – Nashville, TN
- Western Kentucky University Music Rehearsal Hall – LEED Silver – Bowling Green, KY
- Cane Ridge Elementary School – LEED Silver – Antioch, TN
The following projects are in the LEED certification process:
- Highland Heights School – Nashville, TN
- Isaac Litton Middle School – Antioch, TN
- Ryman Lofts at Rolling Mill Hill – Nashville, TN
- Morgan Road Park – Joelton, TN
- 14 Dec 2017Springdale Elementary School Receives School of the Year Award for Excellence in Architectural DesignThe Tennessee School Board Association (TSBA) recently recognized Springdale Elementary School as the New Construction Elementary School of the Year f...
- 29 Dec 2017RGA Gives BackSeveral of the RGA team members spent a few hours on a chilly December morning stocking the pantry s...
- 20 Oct 2017The Pearl Now Leasing“The Pearl offers its residents everything they desire in an apartment, including the price! I...
- 18 Jul 2017Ribbon-Cutting Held At Springdale ElementaryParents, students, and teachers all attended the ribbon-cutting ceremony for the new Springdale Elem...
- 11 Apr 2017Row For A Reason: RGA Employees Row a Half MarathonSeveral RGA employees participated in the third annual Row for a Reason rowing competition on Saturd...
- 14 Mar 2017RGA Saves Historic Water Tank at Hammer Mill DevelopmentOn Sunday, March 12th, RGA coordinated the relocation of an historic water tank at the future site o...