R.G. Anderson Company will soon break ground on the new building at Tusculum Elementary School. The new building is expected to be two stories and LEED® certified with ample green space on campus.
Features of the building to include:
- 53 classrooms
- Media center with classroom and conference room
- Expanded cafeteria, kitchen and serving lines
- Community room
- Restrooms in all Pre-K through 1st grade classrooms
- Playground equipment for Pre-K and K-4
- Second floor will have classrooms for third and fourth grade students
“MNPS is a valued client of the R.G. Anderson Company,” said W. Craig Johnson, president of RGA. “We look forward to building another successful school for MNPS and the students of Davidson county.”
RGA was awarded the Tusculum Elementary School project through a low bid process facilitated by Metro Nashville Public Schools.